Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another weekend

Another weekend, another working weekend, I should'nt be complaining it is after all January... trailing on the year end, the financial year end for most of our client January to March should be the busiest time of our professional lives,.. but lately its a pattern canvassing the rest of the year as well.

The other day, I was leaving office after having spent more than 14 hours in the office. The platform was deserted by London standards. Most of my fellow passangers were 'suits' workers in the city, bankers, IT guys and perhaps accountants/auditors. Professionals striving 12 plus hour days for a better, happy life style, perhaps. In the train on the commute back to my appartment, I felt like that 13 year old child holed up indoors in the exam week, looking outside from my bedroom window... the outdoors !!! When's the exam going to be over?

1 Comments:

At 1:09 pm, Blogger Mujtaba said...

finally caught up with your blog...this is a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home